Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Re: All 4 app not working

You were lucky.  When I contacted NowTV, they just said it's All4s problem

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Hi.  We contacted Now TV help but they just said it's All4's problem.  They only offered to sell us a NowTV stick.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Well done you!

They would only sell us one at full price but did offer to throw in 1month cinema pass which I don't want!  I just want to be able to watch All4.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I raised this issue with webchat and they escalated to tech. Got the following reply from tech....

“As the All 4 app has been recently updated from there end, so the NOW TV White box will not meet the specification to run it.

You can try on other devices to watch the All 4 app.

Or I request you to purchase a new NOW TV Stick from our website to use all the new apps like the Netflix and it has many new feature like the voice search option for £14.99.

Here is a link to purchase the NOW TV device.

After you have purchased the NOW TV stick then I can help you with some offer from my end as you have been with us from long time.”

I dont want “some offer” after I buy the stick at full price. Surely they should be offering the stick at a reduced price if the original white box is now redundant. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before more apps upgrade and won’t work either.

Very poor service for loyal customers - they just appear not to care!! 

Highlighted
Advocate

Software version 7.5.3 build 4110

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

i am having the exact same problem no all 4- have unloaded reloaded etc cannot figure ut how to get hold of now tv tech team an yoy advise? many thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

same problem, they're just don't care about white box customers ... the product is absolete, I'm afraid they've lost my loyal custom there are other sticks on the market

Highlighted
Mentor

my all 4 not working have deleted reloaded it asks fo rmy email and password as soon as i put my password it goes back to blue now tv screen am going nits i can fingd ANY LIVE CHAT OR HELPLINE NUBER FOR NOW TV this has been goingon for a month now - do you have any info on how to conyact the VERY ILLUSIVE NOW TV TEAM?? many thanks hope yours fixed 

Highlighted
Mentor

ihave the same problem with no all4 have white box have dleted and reloaded t no avail etc WHY ARE NOW TV NOR RESPNDING?? do you know how to contact them they are soo illusive cant find live chat or phonenumber so many folk having same problem you think they would post something to help! WHERE ARE YOU NOW TV TECH PEOPLE??  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

thanks for this was afraid it may be my old white box- i really dont want to have to buy sticki not sure will work on my old tv - i cant even find how to contact chat line its nowhere to be seen every time i look. all the other catch channels work . what to do? and if theres a prblem with the white box and you are still paying WHY DONT NOW TV PUT UP A NPTICE TELLING CISTOMERS ON THIER WEBSITE??? NOT good customer service!!!  agree terrible 

0 Thanks