cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve got the same problem as well. Tried everything and just watching all4 on my laptop. Must be now tv fault 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, was working fine last night but tonight we just get the loading bar then blank screen. IPlayer works ok so assuming it’s just the all4 app on nowTV as it’s working on my phone! 

Hope NOWTV fix it soon! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem with All 4. It worked ok on Sunday evening and then when I tried to use it on Monday evening it wouldn't work. Exactly the same problem as other users.

@Anonymous User wrote:

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine not working either white box

now tv people can you please respond 

tried all resets etc and other apps still working.

any ideas and can you fix ASAP 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem as others have described with the All 4 app not working on my white Now TV box.  Like others I have wasted time switching box and router on and off, doing resets of the Now TV box, etc to no effect.  All the other apps seem to work, just not the All 4 one.  Please fix this soon, Now TV! - we don't pay our subscriptions to your service for you to let a major channel catch-up service remain out of use for most of a week (so far)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem....    HELP!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my all 4 not working have deleted reloaded it asks fo rmy email and password as soon as i put my password it goes back to blue now tv screen am going nits i can fingd ANY LIVE CHAT OR HELPLINE NUBER FOR NOW TV this has been goingon for a month now - do you have any info on how to conyact the VERY ILLUSIVE NOW TV TEAM?? many thanks hope yours fixed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My more4 app has stopped working on my now tv box. It looks like it's loading but then goes back to the main menu, can anybody help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem and solved it by resetting the white box itself. Did this by inserting a pin/ paperclip in the small hole on the side of the box and holding it down for 10-20 secs. I then had to redo all the settings but I have now got ALL 4 back. Hope this works for others