cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All4 is still not loading after almost a month....is this going to be fixed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the black now tv box and having same issues. Reset the now tv box and went through the setup procedure only for it to not work. AGAIN. please fix. I have to sign into channel 4 app every time I use it. Is this right? Never used to have to sign in so something has been updated on their side of things. What a joke. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problems here, although NowTV stick rather than box.

Regularly have to sign into the app, and often it decides that content (that we were already watching) is not available after an ad break.

Stopping and re-starting the show takes you back to the beginning, so "latest viewed" point is clearly not being updated.

As someone else has said earlier, though: the All 4 app is provided by Channel 4, not NowTV themselves.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
The All4 app on NOWTV is absolutely dreadful.  I've never experienced the All4 app on any other platform so not sure if it's just the app itself or NOWTV.  The NOWTV box is VERY sensitive to drops in internet. Slight drops (milliseconds) cause Netflix to crash for me quite often, even on a ethernet connection.

The All4 App is terrible though.  The way they re-insert adverts for each ad break instead of it just being an exact recording of the original show, the constant crashes after said ad breaks and having to start again from fresh.  I also hate the fact you are forced to watch all the adverts.  It also keeps forgetting my login details and I have to keep logging in.