cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do we find this out Graham?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ve had this exact problem everyone is describing for the last 3 weeks.

I can not believe there is no clue yet to what the solution is!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the same issue I have but has there been any response from nowtv? I don't currently have any any active passes and I'm wondering if they bother to help you if you don't? If this thread is being monitored can someone from nowtv please help us or at least explain the current state of play with these boxes (I have a white one)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have removed the app using the options * button and then reinstalled app from App Store and all working now. Hope it works for you all as so annoying when you can’t watch what you want! X 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't work for me but thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this problem for four weeks - Now White box

Have spoken at length to 3 different advisers on 'Now TV' internet chat - two had me do all the re-sets etc (which didn't work) but the third told me that it was 'All4' that had the problem. 

'Now TV' told me that I needed the new stick and that they could supply it free (if I paid £14.99 up front that would be credited (?!)) - Needless to say I have not taken them up on that offer!

I have also emailed 'All 4' - they also asked me to do all the resets/settings/updates  etc (nothing works) - they have since ignored my emails (4 of them) 

Sorry I cannot supply a solution to this forum - I have tried to get a definitive answer from both Now and All4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

I’m having the same problem how frustrating. This has been going on since March the 3rd now and nothing has been done. Now tv why are you not fixing this problem??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All4 is a third party app so NOW TV don't have any responsibility here.

All4 are the developers and responsible for any issues so any complaints need to go to them.

The white boxes are quite old and the apps are becoming unsupported now. The white boxes simply don't have the hardware specifications to support the apps as they grow and develop.

If people aren't interested in the Stick then try and find a Black box on the second hand market.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app seems like it's loading then goes back to the blue screen?