cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I raised this issue with webchat and they escalated to tech. Got the following reply from tech....

“As the All 4 app has been recently updated from there end, so the NOW TV White box will not meet the specification to run it.

You can try on other devices to watch the All 4 app.

Or I request you to purchase a new NOW TV Stick from our website to use all the new apps like the Netflix and it has many new feature like the voice search option for £14.99.

Here is a link to purchase the NOW TV device.

After you have purchased the NOW TV stick then I can help you with some offer from my end as you have been with us from long time.”

I dont want “some offer” after I buy the stick at full price. Surely they should be offering the stick at a reduced price if the original white box is now redundant. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before more apps upgrade and won’t work either.

Very poor service for loyal customers - they just appear not to care!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem, they're just don't care about white box customers ... the product is absolete, I'm afraid they've lost my loyal custom there are other sticks on the market

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for this was afraid it may be my old white box- i really dont want to have to buy sticki not sure will work on my old tv - i cant even find how to contact chat line its nowhere to be seen every time i look. all the other catch channels work . what to do? and if theres a prblem with the white box and you are still paying WHY DONT NOW TV PUT UP A NPTICE TELLING CISTOMERS ON THIER WEBSITE??? NOT good customer service!!!  agree terrible 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Software version 7.5.3 build 4110

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue as many others, inability to get all4 content on my white now tv box.

My firmware version is 75.3 .build 4110-07

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me Too!   NowTV Customer Support and/or Techies must be watching Prime or suchlike, cos hey can't be watching All4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is still not working 😤 anyone managed to get theirs sorted?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Me Too!   NowTV Customer Support and/or Techies must be watching Prime or suchlike, cos hey can't be watching All4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WSame persistent error as everyone else.

I did a factory reset, did a version update, and resinstalled everything but it made no difference.

I then Removed the App and Reinstalled it.

This then worked!

Suggest removing and reinstalling the All4 App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all Just tried removing app and reinstating but no luck. Managed to get to log in page but no further ! Very frustrating.

@Anonymous User wrote:

WSame persistent error as everyone else.

I did a factory reset, did a version update, and resinstalled everything but it made no difference.

I then Removed the App and Reinstalled it.

This then worked!

Suggest removing and reinstalling the All4 App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Graham-S wrote:

Hey everyone!

Can everyone let me know what firmware version their boxes are on currently?

Thanks

Graham

Software version 7.5.3. Build 4110