cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the response I have received:

"Thank you for your email regarding All 4.

We are sorry to read that you have been experiencing issues accessing All 4 via Now TV. We must advise that we have been made aware on an issue effecting this model. However, we have passed on your information and feedback to our engineers who are working on fixing this as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue.

We apologise once again for any disruption this may have caused and hope you find this information useful.

If you require further information, feel free to email me back or visit www.channel4.com/4viewers/faqs

Kind Regards,

Kara Bush

All 4 Support"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just like all the other users who have replied, I am having EXACTLY the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey I'm having exactly the same issue 😣,if you get it sorted please let me know thanks 

Very frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am havi g the same issue for over a week now...hopefully it can be resolved soon as I mainly watch catch up telly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines not been working for a week, has anyone had any info as to how the tech folks are dealing with this as seems lots of us are in the same boat!

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey everyone!

Can everyone let me know what firmware version their boxes are on currently?

Thanks

Graham

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is firmware version please?

where do I find that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

“So as with so many others, I too have the problem with the All4 app and has anyone answered the question about how to find out which ‘firmware’ the box is using?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

To find the firmware version on your nowtv box, go to settings, then select systems, then select About, where the firmware version is named software version on screen.

Whilst waiting for nowtv to get back to everybody, have any of you tried going into the secret hidden menu on screen by pressing the Home button 5 times, quickily followed by pressing the FF button 3 times, then quickily press the RW button 2 times on your remote to force a software update ?

Update the software even if on the same version number.

Looks like to me, it's only the nowtv white boxes that are effected when attempting to access & play the All 4 App, where all my non white nowtv boxes are running fine.

I hope the nowtv tech team gets this sorted soon for everybody who is effected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - mine is 7.5.3 build 4110-07 and as you say, a white box.  Who knew the colour of the box would be the problem!