cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem the All4 app not working. Seems little point in using - I'll give it one more week then cancel the subscription. Very fed up !!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ihave the same problem with no all4 have white box have dleted and reloaded t no avail etc WHY ARE NOW TV NOR RESPNDING?? do you know how to contact them they are soo illusive cant find live chat or phonenumber so many folk having same problem you think they would post something to help! WHERE ARE YOU NOW TV TECH PEOPLE??  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me  - how do you go about reporting a fault to Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help...same issue happening to me and it’s so annoying as it’s been like this for weeks..someone help and fix it!! 😞

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same problem for me  - how do you go about reporting a fault to Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im also having this problem and have just emailed channel 4 again

I have been emailing about this issue all week and have tried the suggestions received to no avail
I still cannot get the all4 service to load via my NOW TV box
this is extremely frustrating and appears to be a widespread issue as a lot of other people on the now tv forum are reporting the same issue
please can you let me know when this issue will be resolved
thank you 

i have also been on live chat wiht NOW TV who have tried to fix it tonight butthis diodnt work so are escalting to the tech team - hopefully I will get a response soon from them - watch this space 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You were lucky.  When I contacted NowTV, they just said it's All4s problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the exact same problem no all 4- have unloaded reloaded etc cannot figure ut how to get hold of now tv tech team an yoy advise? many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with the ch4 App. I contacted CH4 direct. I was told the white now tv box with some serial numbers are experiencing problems, from their end. It has nothing to do with now tv. I was told to email them my aerial no on my box with a complaint.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently, the All4 app on NOW TV is provided by All4, so this problem needs to be reported to All4, which I have just done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you report the fault to All4? Hopefully if enough people report the fault, they might do something about it.