cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

signed up through cashback site

I signed up through topcashback with expected payment time of 8 weeks, this has passed now. reviews on site saying people have been waiting as long as since december 2016 for payment.  can you advise when your marketing department will pay these sites?

11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... Which NOW TV services have you 'signed-up' for?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fibre broadband and entertainment channels, 12 month option
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you contacted the cashback website? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. The website is saying nowtv are not responding to them. This is terrible customer service and will cancel my service as a result.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, signed up via Topcashback to NowTV Combo, Fab Fibre plus Entertainment Pack back in July expecting an eight week payout. Top Cashback still saying no response from NowTV. 

Time Now TV honoured their deals, won`t be long before social media gets wind of stories such as these.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cashback isn't gauranteed or promised - it never has been.

Even the cashback sites refer to this in their T's and C's

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has happened to me. I signed to Now Tv Combo through Topcashback back in July 2017 (with an average payment time shown as 8/9 weeks).

The order tracked properly and it's showing as valid and correct, but it won't go into payment. As of today (16th November 2017) still no money's been paid. TCB say they're waiting for Now TV to pay.

Now TV say Topcashback is nothing to do with them.

Both Topcashback and Now TV (and parent BSkyB) are reputable companies whose success relies on trust of the public. A "Watchdog" investigation on BBC1 saying they don't pay up would undermine thousands of pounds worth of advertising.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just an update. Now TV and Topcashback have sorted it out and paid the full amount promised.

It took twice as long but we got there in the end. Happy customer again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Out of interest, how did you sort it? i am in the same situation....signed up because of the £100 cashback offer in September 2017, no sign yet.