cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

live chat help....

iv been trying to get in contact with now tv for the past 3 days now, I click on live chat and nothing loads! tried lots of researching to somehow find a way to talk to these guys could anyone point me in the right direction as to how I could reach them? I recently seen a post online of hundreds of people receiving a offer to get a smart stick free of charge with only paying delivery. I haven't received this offer and I haven't received any by the looks of it. iv been with now tv for years now, paid for my passes every month.. just doesn't seem fair and I would like to speak to someone about this. Thanks in advance x

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am trying to sort out why I have been charged for now tv 

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just answered a very similar question, so I can’t do better than give you this link to it so you can read it and take the same steps, insofar as they apply to your case also.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.