cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

fab fibre offer with Sky Sports £40

Hi. when trying to take offer of fab fibre with 12 mths Sky sports for £40 (new broadband customers only) final bill setup shows fab fibre, line rental & summer discount. total= £20. there is no mention of 12mths sky sports pass/£40 ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive seen the same and stopped signing up for it as i thought its not going to happen

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive seen the same and stopped signing up for it as i thought its not going to happen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Kevin 14. Its a shame no one representing NOW TV has replied with some advise. I have also sent an email after 3days still no reply. 

As they say when it seems too good to be true it`s NOT!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this, it may be an issue with the browser you are using to try and place the order, have you tried a different device or browser?

alternatively you can give our sales team a call to process this order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have tried three different browsers but each time the sky sports offer is not shown in the bill total. Do you have a number for the sales team that I could call please.
Kind regards
Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sure I will email you the details now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine,

Could you please also email the details to me, as I would like to sign up for this offer too?

Thank you, 

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dave for sales, I called this number and they explained that once you have completed the sign up you automatically get sent the Sky sports pass within 3 days,(a shame this explanation is not there when you sign up) if it doesn't turn up just give them a ring and they will supply it.
However while i was on the phone the guy set me up there and then within 5 minutes sorted.
Hope this helps
Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to jump on the thread but can I get some help for this offer too? The sky sports pass / £40 offer is not showing at the checkout when I try to purchase it and have tried different browsers too. Is there a sales number I can ring instead?
Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you email me why I joined because of this offer to have the broadband put on and told the sky sports offer was a scam to sign people up