cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can i upgrade my broadband package

how can i upgrade my broadband package ?

thanks

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team, where they will check if it's possible at your post code address.

Whilst signed in on here, go to My Account, then select Broadband & Calls, then click the drop down arrow below your broadband plan, then click the " change my broadband " button to reveal the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no option to do that on the broadband and calls page. There isnt even a my account page you can look at so the advice is void.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a NowTV Broadband customer ?

If so and there is nothing shown under My Account > Broadband & Calls then go to Orders & Appointments section instead on your account and click the drop down arrow below your live activation date to reveal the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Orders and appointments is a blank page. It doesnt show anything other than the links shown at the bottom of every page such as about, contact us etc.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are an existing NowTV Broadband customer then usually the telephone number for the Broadband Team are usually contained in the sections that i listed previously.

Maybe try this link below, where if you sign in with your NowTV Broadband account a telephone number should appear on the link page.

Otherwise try live chat by clicking on the green drop down arrow below How to Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/ordering-now-broadband-or-moving-home 

If you are not a current NowTV Broadband customer then there is no telephone number and live chat would be the method to contact NowTV on.

Should live chat not open or work for you then try a different internet browser with its ad blocking software disabled.

PS -Out of curiosity are you trying to get in touch with NowTV to change your NowTV Broadband plan ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Yes there is. I just did it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pay my bill 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
this is a customer forum, you are best to call the broadband team. Number found on link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help