cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the difference between fab fibre and super fibre please

Hi looking to join and wondered what the difference was between fab and super fibre as both showing the same speeds but super nearly £10 more

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Depending what's available in your area, then normally fab fibre is rated up to 38Mbps where Super Fibre is NowTV highest tier speed of up to 76Mbps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks they are actually both showing as the same speed in my area, I've been told as it's a relatively new estate it won't go over 36 mb
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe that explains why they are both showing same speed. I'm with talktalk atm but they've just put my monthly bill up to £50. I spent two hours online chatting with them she gave me a deal of £33.50 then when giving me t&c she said sorry I've miscalculated it's £38.50! Is the service good?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My Dad was with Talk Talk and he has switched over to NowTV Fab Fibre back in September and is paying £25 per month for 38Mbps down and 7 Mbps Up together with Anytime calls and he is happy with the service he is getting with NowTV.

The above price is an introductory offer and my Dad will either have to re negotiate a new deal come September with NowTV or look at another ISP to keep the costs down to a minimum. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you very much, it's annoying that all these companies don't look after their loyal customers. It's the same with insurance etc.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep tell me about it, where I just had to renew my car insurance and been a loyal customer for years with years of NCD. 

I read somewhere that the Government is looking into Insurance, Broadband and Energy companies about this practice of not offering similar price deals to long standing loyal customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's good hopefully they sort something out, lovely chatting to you. Thanks very much for your advice and time.