cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upload Speed - Shocking!

Due the current situation and having to move my business across to an online platform, I have discovered over the last week that my upload speed is terrible. After running a speed test several times, I am only getting 1.1mbps as opposed to the 8mbps - 9mbps I have been estimated on my package.

Live videos are no longer an option as the upload speed is so poor and trying to upload a video to a streaming platform is taking me hours! 

I've tried disconnecting all other devices from the wifi, I've tried sitting next to the box and I've also purchased an expensive ethernet cable that has made no difference.

I also cannot find how to contact NowTV anywhere on their page. I completely understand the current situation and that they are running on skeleton staff, but it would be great to speak to a person over the phone about this issue.

Any ideas on what steps I can take next? 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home.

Ring the number shown there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.