cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upgrading broadband!

Hi, 

I'm already with now TV, but looking to upgrade my fast fibre broadband to super fibre broadband, how do I go about this please?

I'm having problems phoning customer services and the silly Bot thing is useless! 

All advice appreciated! 

TIA. 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What number are you trying to call customer services? 

The following link provides the official customer service umber, as well as live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello Jules, we can provide you with the number if your able to please direct message us on Facebook or twitter, and we can provide the number for you to call and get this upgraded. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to talk to someone to upgrade, I`m paying £25 per month ( said to be 36 Mbps!!!) and my speed is 15-17Mbps Download and 0.63 Upload..

Ive gone round and round and round the website and cant just upgrade my package its the most frustrating website and provider anywhere ... Help me please with a phone number of someone that can help

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Katie

You said, "I need to talk to someone to upgrade, I`m paying £25 per month ( said to be 36 Mbps!!!) and my speed is 15-17Mbps Download and 0.63 Upload."

Would it not be better to try and get the speed you're already paying for rather than trying to pay more for something you may not get because of technical difficulties?

Anyway, if you read @gavs82008  post above, and use the URL therein, you will find useful contact information.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You are correct, that is in fact my only option now.. Any signposting for
who's attention I need now, would be most welcome and appreciated
Thank you for getting back to me