cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to claim shopping voucher

Hi 

I signed up under the understanding that I would recieve a £50 Tesco voucher. Needless to say it’s been impossible to claim it to date. Can you contact me and suggest how to claim it?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same boat here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't recieved my voucher either, and have not been able to find any reference as to where to claim it.  Anyone had any luck with it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was thinking I'd get the voucher quickly too, but I've found an email from NowTV to me which says: "

Your Tesco Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase.

"

I don't know how verification takes place, but sounds like it could be nearly 2 months before I get details of how to claim the Tesco card (and then probably another delay after that)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the email today about claiming the Tesco voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I had the same problem after buying my internet back in August. Today I received an email about it but I’m not 100% sure it’s genuine. Has anyone else had the email and can you confirm [email removed] is not a scam email? 

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems legitimate to me. You end up with a barcode to show in-store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi when did u sign up? I signed up on 23rd August and havnt had an email for the voucher yet?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I signed up on 21st Aug

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so I should expect mine soon then hopefully! Iv rang and they said that my account is eligible and on the offer but it comes from a third party.