cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topcashback and NOW TV

Hi, 

For some reason my cashabck has tracked as £0.00 it should be £65. I've lodged a ticket with topcashback but they aren't great at communicating and keep asking for my order number which I've provided numerous times.  I provided it again and have been told to wait again. 

The thing is I'm keen to upgrade from regular broadband to fibre but don't want to risk this interfering with my original cashback claim. Is it safe to upgrade or should I wait until this claim is resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 things you must k

1. If you use an existing Nowtv account (even if you used for the passes only) you won't received cashback. You need to create a new account right after you click through topcashback.
  2. I still waiting for my cashback from last summer when i joined nowtv and you are not the only one. To be honest I wouldn't wait or expect this cashback, if broadband is not enough for you change to fibre.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i've been told i was an existing customer... i've never used now tv before... i used to be with sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

The same happened to me last week when I signed up. I have had a reply from another member saying he had the same problem. I also contacted "chat" and was told there was only one account. Just waiting to go live and ? get the cashback!!!!!???