cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz-2
Contributor 1

Re: Tesco £50 voucher what is the email you messaged as it’s been removed from you post please

Hi sorry don’t have it now but it is being looked into because I moved house and told them that I still have not received it will let you know how I get on if I get it
Regards Liz
0 Thanks
sdf1987
First Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

they seem to be BLATENTLY ripping folk off i anit having it, will report them to everyone i can its borderline criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Thanks
DavidGY
First Poster

Hi Guys,

Same problem but now solved! The way it went:

1) waited and called - they said the 2 months must pass

2) the 2 months passed, called again - they said the bullsh*t that it's not their responsibility

3) sent a mail to the following addresses describing the story and saying that if I'm not getting a meaningful reply soon I'll go to ASA and similar authorities on fair advertisement:

a) Lauren Conder <lauren(fullstop)conder(at)awin(fullstop)com

b) uk(dash)nowtv(at)awin(fullstop)com

c) uk(at)wegift.(fullstop)io

I received my gift card within an hour 🙂 🙂

Good luck, all!

matthewgrocott
First Poster

Got a £50 voucher from Tesco that worked for about a week and then stopped working in store. Tesco said to call a number which I rang, but they said to go back in store. Tesco are claiming it's an issue with Now TV and vice versa. Now TV refusing to do anything about it. I'm now getting Trading standards involved

0 Thanks
IzT94
Occasional Poster

Got mine this morning via email finally! Chased we gift who said chase awin who never replied to my emails. Went on live chat told now TV who said they need to apply for it on my behalf .... Got it 8 days later. Hope this helps. 

IzT94
Occasional Poster

It doesn't say anything about not being able to buy gift cards from Tesco for other shops ? Just an idea. 

0 Thanks