Liz-2
Contributor 1

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

Thank you
0 Thanks
Katy11
Occasional Poster

I went through complaints with Now Tv and got my Tesco voucher 2 days later. Don’t waste your time with ‘chat’ or normal enquiries... go straight to complaints! 

0 Thanks
Bdz1
Occasional Poster

Hi how did you complain is there an email or something thanks? I’ve tried emailing that awin one again and they still haven’t got back to me
0 Thanks
J4key
Occasional Poster

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/complaints but uk-nowtv(at)awin.com are more responsive. 

0 Thanks
Dizzyheather
First Poster

I have but recieved my M and S voucher either but have contacted them today. If I do not get a reply I will be lodging a complaint to the ombudsman, as it is false advertising! I wouldn’t have had broadband with now tv without the voucher incentive 

0 Thanks
Liz-2
Contributor 1

Me to but I have been to busy to take it any further but I won’t be leaving it fingers crossed you get yours regards Liz
0 Thanks
gavin77
First Poster

If anybody is still waiting for their voucher then google 'actionfraud' and complete a report.

0 Thanks
Jcmjc
First Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher what is the email you messaged as it’s been removed from you post please

@AdamAces wrote:

Sorted, finally. 

So, I was having the same problem. Signed up for £50 tesco voucher on 20th August. Said I’d have it within 60 days, when this passed I was told within 90 days lol. This passed along with my emails to wegift who make out like they’re nowtv in their communication so I called nowtv threatening to go to ofcom and asa. 

I was told to email

[email removed]

and complain to them.  They emailed me within hours asking for my account number. I gave them this and this morning I’ve received my voucher in the post.  

So, not a scam as I started to think but shame on you nowtv for knowing of your customers’ hassle and not actively helping us. 

0 Thanks
AdamAces
Occasional Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher what is the email you messaged as it’s been removed from you post please

Hi. I did notice that and it was in my next post. They delete email addresses automatically.
uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com
That was the address, replace the words in brackets with symbols - @ it’s the only way I get away with typing an email address on here lol.
AdamAces
Occasional Poster

Hi. I did notice that and it was in my next post. They delete email addresses automatically.
uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com
That was the address, replace the words in brackets with symbols - @ it’s the only way I get away with typing an email address on here lol.