cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KeithRatcliff
Advocate

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

timed out by employee Donnavon on the messaging service when trying to ask her to sort it out. Account has been opened for more than 60 days and subsequently my password needed to be reset to get back in. This is weird and warrants a trustpilot review I think. At least as a bonus I received a virtual badge and a spammy email for my first community post! 

0 Thanks
Bdz1
Advocate

How would you go about contacting someone about them who would be the best person to call? I was supposed to get mine 6/7 months ago now I even emailed someone who was recommended and they stopped replying 😶😂🤦🏼‍♀️
0 Thanks
J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.

0 Thanks
Bdz1
Advocate

That’s where I sent the emails too and they stopped replying to them 🙄 guess I’m not getting it then haha
0 Thanks
J4key
Mentor

Tell NOWtv you will be escalating your case to CISAS (alternative dispute resolution).

0 Thanks
Liz-2
Scholar

Hi I tryed that aswell no good !!!!!😊
0 Thanks
J4key
Mentor

Then you should contact CISAS if the issue hasn’t been resolved 8 weeks after your complaint to NOWtv. Good luck!

J4key
Mentor

Note that the email address I posted is slightly different to an email that has previously been posted on this or a similar thread.

0 Thanks
Liz-2
Scholar

Ok I will try thank you 😊
0 Thanks
Liz-2
Scholar

Thank you
0 Thanks