cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not received my voucher and don't know how to claim can any one help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got my voucher in October. I was sent claim emails directly from Now TV. My broadband was live in September. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. Bad communication by now tv, they said it's a 3rd party in who send you the email and don't have any details to give me to chase it.... well that's the whole reason I went with now tv over some other provider. Anyone else got any tips for chasing these vouchers up please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Total disonformation from NOWTV. Very poor service.

1st they said that they do not issue gift cards

2nd they stated they do and you have to wait for 3rd month billing

3rd passed 3rd month billing - no news

4th No direct customer service help line available for this - no online chat

Jennifer Henderson

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also through Money Savings Expert.  Odered on August 23rd and first billed on the 6th (service live date).

Have not received a voucher and sent e-mails to uk-nowtvvouchers(AT)awin.com which I was given by chat help.  I also sent a message through this website to complain gift.wegift.io.

All this and I have had no response and also the chat help keep passing it on.  My gift card was for John Lewis.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for service in August. The NOWTV promotion offered a GBP 50.00 gift card (I opted for the TESCO card and sent my request). I have sent several messages, called NOWTV and still no further forward. I would hope that a substantial company like NOWTV would honour the wording of its offer ( I have kept the original email requesting sign up for the gift card).

If I don't hear anything within 7 days I will complain in writing to NOWTV with a copy of their promotion. Might also CC to regulator

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like a lot of people are in the same boat then. Thanks for your reply. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I think I'm going to start the complaints process too:)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat and have been trying to figure out how to claim the £50 Tesco voucher.. I also switched to NOW Broadband in large part due to the additional benefit of the voucher.