Bdz1
First Poster

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

0 Thanks
9 Replies
Kaysuehan
First Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

I have not received my voucher and don't know how to claim can any one help please

0 Thanks
Tim77
Occasional Poster

I'm in the same boat. Bad communication by now tv, they said it's a 3rd party in who send you the email and don't have any details to give me to chase it.... well that's the whole reason I went with now tv over some other provider. Anyone else got any tips for chasing these vouchers up please?

KINGCELT
First Poster

I signed up for service in August. The NOWTV promotion offered a GBP 50.00 gift card (I opted for the TESCO card and sent my request). I have sent several messages, called NOWTV and still no further forward. I would hope that a substantial company like NOWTV would honour the wording of its offer ( I have kept the original email requesting sign up for the gift card).

If I don't hear anything within 7 days I will complain in writing to NOWTV with a copy of their promotion. Might also CC to regulator

Tim77
Occasional Poster

Seems like a lot of people are in the same boat then. Thanks for your reply. 

cb19
First Poster

I'm in the same boat and have been trying to figure out how to claim the £50 Tesco voucher.. I also switched to NOW Broadband in large part due to the additional benefit of the voucher.

0 Thanks
XrayEye
Occasional Poster

Hi everyone.

I set an alarm on my Google calendar for when this should be due (another 2-3 weeks yet), but my Tesco gift card email arrived yesterday (Fri 28th). Today I clicked on it and got my 2nd email which has another link which says "Get Gift". Sounds a bit immediate and I'm guessing I'll need to spend the lot in one go so I'm going to look online for £50 of stuff to buy which may be tricky as my freezer compartments are packed.

I also need to check what my voucher is redeemable on as slippers, socks and underwear never go out of fashion (in my house) :-)

I hope your emails come through soon too

fpb101
Occasional Poster

No £50 voucher received to date despite bveing told I would receive it within 60 days.   Unsure I will ever receive it?! 

0 Thanks
fpb101
Occasional Poster

Yes I think I'm going to start the complaints process tooSmiley Happy

0 Thanks
fpb101
Occasional Poster

I live in hope!! 

What was the subject line on the email was it literally "Tesco £50 voucher"?    Did the email come from Tesco or NOW TV please?

0 Thanks