Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, will give this a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve still been trying but received nothing! Contact trading standards now. It’s a joke 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Good luck
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Julie

thank you very much for your assistance. I e mailed as you advised and after nearly 6 months I finally got my £50 voucher today.

Anyone who has not got their voucher don;t give up

Thank you once again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You’re welcome, I’m glad you got it sorted!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mailed this address and it worked for me. Voucher received today. It took 2 weeks afer the mail to arrive.

Thanks for sharing. Kudos.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never is my guess , heres my complaint to NowTV

Hi after reading your community board there seems to be a scam which has meant many of your customers have lost out by £50 while you have benefited from their new custom ,. I followed the £50 tesco voucher offer in good faith and have heard nothing of my voucher , other customers have said that you simply sign post them to a third party site , can i check this is correct ? when I have tried to contact this third party organisation , I received no reply to several emails .  I only signed up to your broadband and telephone because of the deal ,I have not seen any information ,anywhere of NowTV warning customers this may be a scam , as you benefit from the advertising re the voucher please could you resolve my issue , if you are unable to please could you escalate my complaint , could you also provide me with details of which regulatory body now tv is governed by ...Thank You - I'm sure £50 is very little compared to your organisations reputation as a reputable company -which can so easily be effected in the age of social media , if customers received £50 of free TV vouchers , this would go some way to repairing the trust of what appears to be a growing number of unhappy customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, you need to email Uk-nowtv@   awin.com (it won’t let me post the whole email address so take the space out of the middle. Email them and tell them you are still waiting for your voucher, send them your confirmation email from nowtv, advise them that if you don’t hear back you will be contacting trading standards and the watch dog, explain how long you have been waiting. I did this and within one week I had the voucher sitting in my inbox. This is a community board so very rarely gets viewed by now tv themselves. Let me know how you get on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, for ages I was the only person who seemed to have got their voucher.
Others seem to be getting theirs now but only coming through slowly. I have
signposted others to Trading Standards who are contacted via your Borough
Council. Mentioning their advice seems to speed things along.
Good luck LJY
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon