Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User where was this voucher offer? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was from Money saving expert (Martin Lewis)
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
It was from Money saving expert (Martin Lewis)

Guys you will have to contact whoever gave the offer as it's a third party deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not a third party offer. It is with Now tv rewards. I signed up for £50 m and s voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am becoming very frustrated as I signed up for the £50 voucher - seen on Martin Lewis . I have used live chat umpteen times . I can’t find a call number ... it does state on the original offer that it would be £16 per month or £20 pm with the voucher. I don’t think there is any offer ???? And I don’t think I should be paying £20 pm for an offer I won’t get!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was an offer from Now TV. When I signed up, it asked me about my choice of the voucher, tesco, M&s, etc. I chose Tesco. But strange enough, haven't heard anything since.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to get anywhere with this as I'm having the same problem. I was sent an email confirming my voucher would be sent out 60 days after purchase of NOW broadband. That was over 3 months ago .. Messages sent to Now but no reply  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unfortunately I did not get my Tesco voucher .... was going to post on the Martin Lewis web site to ask on there but having trouble accessing the forum

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes maybe that’s a good idea. I still haven’t heard back