Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently you have to claim it off the compare site you used to sign up if anybody can remember the site please let me know as i cant remember who it was please

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine was from Compare the market
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ vivi62,  from my personal experience - it doesn't matter what/who led you to this Now TV offer. 

I've been all around the houses using any means - phone, text, emails, Twitter, letters - over a period of months so that's why can say this with confidence.  You just need to email the admin agency referenced in messages above (this thread) including one from me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

here is the email for the admin agency again ...........

uk-nowtv @ awin . com  

(ignore the blanks inbetween.  This site doesn't allow email addresses in true format for some reason)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

My issue has been resolved recently. I contacted the customer services team
for the vouchers every day for two weeks with response. Following this I
raised a complaint with NowTV directly. It seems my account activation was
not linked to the gift card which resulted in them not issuing it. The gift
card company really couldn't care less and have no intention of responding
to any contact. I suggest raising a complaint with NowTV as it was part of
the deal when you signed up. Good luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you very much ... I have made complaints but they keep telling me it's a third party offer
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve made a complaint but still heard nothing. I’m just going to keep trying I guess then. Or email Martin Lewis?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I found these terms and conditions that were sent to me, I applied through the money saving expert link
NowTV Broadband T&Cs
• Offer is available for both new NOW Broadband customers or existing NOW TV customers.
• Customers who already have NOW Broadband or NOW TV Combo are not eligible for this offer.
• This offer is only available on 12 month broadband contracts.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, discount or promotion and may not be redeemed for cash. If you visit any other websites before making your purchase it may result in your sale not tracking correctly. We cannot provide a reward for sales that have not been tracked through this offer.
• To be eligible for the offer you must make your NOW Broadband purchase online via the link provided.
• Your claim will not be valid if you click on any other links or websites after the link starting https://gift.wegift.io, before making your online purchase at NOW Broadband.
• The transaction must have taken place online at NOW Broadband during the promotion period via the link starting https://gift.wegift.io. Transactions completed over the phone will be considered invalid and will not qualify for a reward.
• Cancelling or returning any items made in your online purchase will deem the claim invalid and you will not receive the £50 Voucher.
• This offer is limited to one £50 Voucher per person.
• Only one £50.00 Voucher reward is available per valid transaction.
• The promotion runs from 13/08/2018 – 23/08/2018.
• Purchases must be made in GBP (Pound Sterling).
• If you do not activate your broadband you will not receive a £50 Voucher. • You will be sent instructions on how to get your voucher within 90 days of your membership purchase. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your voucher.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems we’re in the same boat I’ve been trying to get my £50 voucher since last October  , it’s not a third party offer it’s a promotion by Now Tv .   Looking at comments here and elsewhere it’s been all but impossible to get this offer completed . Now tv customers service has appear ed to be sorting it but it’s still not sorted , I’ve been revered back to compare the market  but they revered me back to now tv . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got my vocher by emailing them [email removed]