cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveOver
Scholar

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

I've tried everything suggested here, I've had no replies, just seem to be getting ignored 😞

I've not tried phoning, because it seems like that's a waste of time aswell.

0 Thanks
bush999
Advocate

I signed up To Now TV broadband on October !2, 2018. via compare the Market. I was promised either a £50 Tesco voucher or Argos voucher. I picked an Argos voucher. I was again told that after 60 days I would be sent this voucher. As of yet no voucher! Why?

0 Thanks
LJY
Scholar

Trading standards at your Borough Council can give you advice. Mentioning
them to any company gets things moving.
0 Thanks
J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.

0 Thanks

Hi I’m still waiting for my voucher, any idea when it will arrive?
0 Thanks
Yvonne5
Observer

Hi I havn’t received anything either I’ve emailed 3 times to the customer service on the email I first received again like you it was on the Martin Lewis site but i’ve had no response from them.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
LJY
Scholar

Mine was from Compare the market, I got mine within 2 months of joining.
Others seem to be getting theirs eventually. Contact your local Trading
Standards department for advice at your county council.
0 Thanks
vivi62
Advocate

Apparently you have to claim it off the compare site you used to sign up if anybody can remember the site please let me know as i cant remember who it was please

0 Thanks
LJY
Scholar

Mine was from Compare the market
0 Thanks
KenaNow
Mentor

@ vivi62,  from my personal experience - it doesn't matter what/who led you to this Now TV offer. 

I've been all around the houses using any means - phone, text, emails, Twitter, letters - over a period of months so that's why can say this with confidence.  You just need to email the admin agency referenced in messages above (this thread) including one from me.

0 Thanks