Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon

I have still not received mine 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow!!   Wish I'd looked here first - didn't realise there were so many complaints on this subject of the infamous £50 incentive for new customers. 

I've been battling on my own since late Oct 18 & still banging my head against the NowTV brickwall and getting nowhere.

Basically, signed up for broadband/phone in late August 2018 & at that early stage elected £50 Tesco voucher; service installed in first week of Sept. In Oct received email saying if voucher option chosen then don't need to do anything & the voucher is on the way.

Penultimate contact - after escalating my complaint on 24/1/19 got an email saying on its way. 

Today, on 30/1/19 - still waiting.  so called again this morning and yet again been told on its way.

Since early Nov 18, I've called, emailed, sent tweet messages and still have not got anywhere.

Interesting thing is whatever medium I've used to chase this, I've NEVER got any explanation or an apology.   It's particularly noticeable on any email communication.  All I get is a very stark "it's on its way".  No indication of how or when.  Definitely no explanation or apology.

A few points to note from my personal battles:

1) while moneysavingexperts / Martin Lewis were promoting this deal, the incentive of £50 is from NowTV.  Not any third party.

2) every time I have called they say on the way & nothing happens. Twice they have sent emails stating complaint "opened" and within 10-15mins get another email saying "resolved and closed" but still no sign.

3) emails & Tweet messages just get passed from pillar to post.  No follow up and certainly still no voucher.

4) Customer Complaints phone number is 0800 759 1213.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Someone very kindly posted an e mail of where to log a complaint and after doing this I received my voucher

Now TV must have to instruct the 3rd party to issue the voucher as they are the only ones who can confirm that you have subscribed to now tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi maebeline, glimmer of hope - can you please provide the email address you used.

I have sent Now an email chasing my voucher back in early December and still nothing.  Got this email address from their website.  

Not even an acknowledgement!

Would be grateful if you could tell me what email address you used.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The email address is in a previous reply written by myself.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

and - Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I too am in the same boat, having switched in early November and had no luck with gaining any reply from any contact I've tried to make, having heard nothing since the initial confirmation e-mail which stated I'd hear within 6 weeks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I’m still waiting for my voucher, any idea when it will arrive?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

finely got my tesco voucher after 3month so keep on at them like i did