cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bdz1
Advocate

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

I’ve also emailed the other email and they were out of office due to the Christmas holidays I emailed start of December took some time to get back to me but they still haven’t. Not sure what there game is!
Highlighted
Liz-2
Scholar

I am sick of trying it’s so frustrating at the point of giving up on it Nowtv say it’s not there company that deals with the vouchers got no help there !!!! Regards Liz
Jax1966
Advocate

Hi Amy

I still haven't heard anything about my voucher, are you able to resolve?

Many thanks

Jax1966

0 Thanks
ppjohny
Mentor

i am the same i have sent messages ref the tesco voucher and no on seem to want to message me back i would too like to know when and how we will get it 

Liz-2
Scholar

Hi I have gave up the only thing I haven’t tryed is threatening Nowtv 😡
0 Thanks
CliveAH
Advocate

Had mine by post 3 weeks after joining

Jas23
Advocate

I've had the same problem with my argos voucher that said I would get within 60 days that was in October 2018 and its now January 2019

NOW TV Team Chris-D
NOW TV Team

@Jas23 wrote:

I've had the same problem with my argos voucher that said I would get within 60 days that was in October 2018 and its now January 2019

@Jas23 

Hi there,

Which website did you use to place your order?

We will get this escallated off

0 Thanks
Jas23
Advocate

I applied through uswitch they said I'd get an argos gift card which is
getting used for the now tv box for my house
0 Thanks
KeithRatcliff
Advocate

Haven't received mine many months after setting up an account. Think this is the sort of thing that Radio 4 moneybox or an Ombudsman would be interested in. It was the only reason that NowTV were comparatively cheaper than the alternative companies providing broadband and they are either breaching advertising standards or contractually they are breaching terms and conditions. Consumer rights act 2015 should cover this. 

0 Thanks