cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up in September 2018 and was promised a GBP 50.00 gift voucher after 3 billing cycles. This has come and gone.

Any idea what is going on? This was part of my terms and conditions when I signed up.

Also, my statement shows no account number and there is no online chat/ contact service

Tks

JH

8 Kirklee Terrace Lane

GLASGOW G12 0TL

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried everything to get my voucher money supermarket gave me a email address I got no reply from that either I think if we all go on his forum we might get somewhere Regards Liz
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve also emailed the other email and they were out of office due to the Christmas holidays I emailed start of December took some time to get back to me but they still haven’t. Not sure what there game is!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am sick of trying it’s so frustrating at the point of giving up on it Nowtv say it’s not there company that deals with the vouchers got no help there !!!! Regards Liz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am the same i have sent messages ref the tesco voucher and no on seem to want to message me back i would too like to know when and how we will get it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have gave up the only thing I haven’t tryed is threatening Nowtv 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had mine by post 3 weeks after joining

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't received mine many months after setting up an account. Think this is the sort of thing that Radio 4 moneybox or an Ombudsman would be interested in. It was the only reason that NowTV were comparatively cheaper than the alternative companies providing broadband and they are either breaching advertising standards or contractually they are breaching terms and conditions. Consumer rights act 2015 should cover this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

timed out by employee Donnavon on the messaging service when trying to ask her to sort it out. Account has been opened for more than 60 days and subsequently my password needed to be reset to get back in. This is weird and warrants a trustpilot review I think. At least as a bonus I received a virtual badge and a spammy email for my first community post! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How would you go about contacting someone about them who would be the best person to call? I was supposed to get mine 6/7 months ago now I even emailed someone who was recommended and they stopped replying 😶😂🤦🏼‍♀️