cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have but recieved my M and S voucher either but have contacted them today. If I do not get a reply I will be lodging a complaint to the ombudsman, as it is false advertising! I wouldn’t have had broadband with now tv without the voucher incentive 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me to but I have been to busy to take it any further but I won’t be leaving it fingers crossed you get yours regards Liz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If anybody is still waiting for their voucher then google 'actionfraud' and complete a report.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for the broadband offer via the MSE site on 21st August and am still waiting for news of my chosen e.gift voucher (m&s in my case). I have messaged nowtv directly a few times but have had no response so I have contacted the MSE site that promoted the offer and at least they are trying to help me. They actually have a dedicated page for problems like this on their website https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000212847-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband... I think the more people that contact MSE the better as they encouraged everyone to take up the offer so they should bear some of the responsibility.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Anonymous User for the e-mail address, I will be contacting them.  However, I have been contacting and placing complaints previously using two different means mentioned in this thread and never got a response.

I am kind of doubtful at this point that simply contacting NowTV/wegift will resolve it.  I am going to be contacting MSE as @Anonymous User says it has been more than 90 days since my activation and is probably beneficial that more people do that as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up 4 months ago and have tried everything including monysupermarket to try to get mine I think they do this to get you to sign up !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did receive this from money supermarket I have tryed it but still got nothing from them please let me know if anyone gets a reply please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed-up on 30th August - it is now 21st December and I am still waiting for this voucher!

Having been repeatedly fobbed off, I made a formal complaint to NowTV which resulted in them promising me it would finally send it by 18th December - but still nothing. 

Have reported it to Money Saving Expert and have now emailed awin to see if that helps!

Does anyone else have any advice? I am emailing every day now but they are just ignoring me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am also waiting for a reply from anwa sent email last week after contacting money saving I signed up on 5 aug I have tried contacting Nowtv waist of time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered Now TV in August 2018 and I am still waiting to hear about the Tesco Voucher I applied for!  This is ridiculous now, it's December.  I only chose this company because of the deal that was made available, I haven't found the Broadband very fast at all, on any device, and the connection seems to go on and off for some reason, so the very least I would like at this stage is my £50 voucher.  Does anyone get help with this, or does NowTV keep all the £50's?  Any help will be gratefully received, thank you.