cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hi102b
Mentor

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

woo hoo after copious amounts of emails to all and sundry my voucher came through today. Email was from a lauren condor of awin.com. She was sorry for the delay and I should let her know if there are any issues. I now only need to find that Tesco will not honour the card.

Good luck to everyone still trying.

Liz-2
Scholar

I signed up 4 months ago and have tried everything including monysupermarket to try to get mine I think they do this to get you to sign up !!!

0 Thanks
Liz-2
Scholar

I did receive this from money supermarket I have tryed it but still got nothing from them please let me know if anyone gets a reply please

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Hengabecka
Mentor

I signed-up on 30th August - it is now 21st December and I am still waiting for this voucher!

Having been repeatedly fobbed off, I made a formal complaint to NowTV which resulted in them promising me it would finally send it by 18th December - but still nothing. 

Have reported it to Money Saving Expert and have now emailed awin to see if that helps!

Does anyone else have any advice? I am emailing every day now but they are just ignoring me. 

Liz-2
Scholar

I am also waiting for a reply from anwa sent email last week after contacting money saving I signed up on 5 aug I have tried contacting Nowtv waist of time
Geraldine3
Advocate

I ordered Now TV in August 2018 and I am still waiting to hear about the Tesco Voucher I applied for!  This is ridiculous now, it's December.  I only chose this company because of the deal that was made available, I haven't found the Broadband very fast at all, on any device, and the connection seems to go on and off for some reason, so the very least I would like at this stage is my £50 voucher.  Does anyone get help with this, or does NowTV keep all the £50's?  Any help will be gratefully received, thank you.  

GavinOrton
Advocate

Really dissapointed with the fact that the £50 voucher was the reason I went with these ! We should all not allow this. Anyone have any ideas? Make a facebook group and shout a little?

UserWithName
Observer

0 Thanks
KINGCELT
Mentor

Signed up in September 2018 and was promised a GBP 50.00 gift voucher after 3 billing cycles. This has come and gone.

Any idea what is going on? This was part of my terms and conditions when I signed up.

Also, my statement shows no account number and there is no online chat/ contact service

Tks

JH

8 Kirklee Terrace Lane

GLASGOW G12 0TL

0 Thanks
Liz-2
Scholar

I have tried everything to get my voucher money supermarket gave me a email address I got no reply from that either I think if we all go on his forum we might get somewhere Regards Liz
0 Thanks