cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I did notice that and it was in my next post. They delete email addresses automatically.
uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com
That was the address, replace the words in brackets with symbols - @ it’s the only way I get away with typing an email address on here lol.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I did notice that and it was in my next post. They delete email addresses automatically.
uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com
That was the address, replace the words in brackets with symbols - @ it’s the only way I get away with typing an email address on here lol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi sorry don’t have it now but it is being looked into because I moved house and told them that I still have not received it will let you know how I get on if I get it
Regards Liz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting nowhere with my complaints either, I emailed money savers for help and they just gave me this address which is supposed to be handling the voucher business. Needless to say I have not had an answer from this. I dont know if the powers to be will let the address stay on the site but if not I will try to rephrase it tomorrow. http on the front.

gift.wegift.io slash public slash campaign slash help slash C-KDAZZEA4 slash nowtv-a310780

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wouldnt accept the web address as I thought so I have put it down as read hoping it wouldnt be thrown out again. http:// on the front.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

woo hoo after copious amounts of emails to all and sundry my voucher came through today. Email was from a lauren condor of awin.com. She was sorry for the delay and I should let her know if there are any issues. I now only need to find that Tesco will not honour the card.

Good luck to everyone still trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Amy

I still haven't heard anything about my voucher, are you able to resolve?

Many thanks

Jax1966

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem with my argos voucher that said I would get within 60 days that was in October 2018 and its now January 2019

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've had the same problem with my argos voucher that said I would get within 60 days that was in October 2018 and its now January 2019

@Anonymous User 

Hi there,

Which website did you use to place your order?

We will get this escallated off

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I applied through uswitch they said I'd get an argos gift card which is
getting used for the now tv box for my house