cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maebeline
Contributor 1

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

Unfortunately I did not get my Tesco voucher .... was going to post on the Martin Lewis web site to ask on there but having trouble accessing the forum

0 Thanks
Sophie222
Occasional Poster

Yes maybe that’s a good idea. I still haven’t heard back
0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

I can only suggest to you and everyone else that if you're not getting
anywhere to contact your local Trading Standards department for advice.
They probably won't be able to do the work for you, but will tell you how
to proceed, ie what to put in a letter. Mentioning their help generally
moves companies to action.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Muddy1
Occasional Poster

Hi,

My issue has been resolved recently. I contacted the customer services team
for the vouchers every day for two weeks with response. Following this I
raised a complaint with NowTV directly. It seems my account activation was
not linked to the gift card which resulted in them not issuing it. The gift
card company really couldn't care less and have no intention of responding
to any contact. I suggest raising a complaint with NowTV as it was part of
the deal when you signed up. Good luck.
0 Thanks
maebeline
Contributor 1

Thank you very much ... I have made complaints but they keep telling me it's a third party offer
0 Thanks
Sophie222
Occasional Poster

I’ve made a complaint but still heard nothing. I’m just going to keep trying I guess then. Or email Martin Lewis?
0 Thanks
maebeline
Contributor 1

I found these terms and conditions that were sent to me, I applied through the money saving expert link
NowTV Broadband T&Cs
• Offer is available for both new NOW Broadband customers or existing NOW TV customers.
• Customers who already have NOW Broadband or NOW TV Combo are not eligible for this offer.
• This offer is only available on 12 month broadband contracts.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, discount or promotion and may not be redeemed for cash. If you visit any other websites before making your purchase it may result in your sale not tracking correctly. We cannot provide a reward for sales that have not been tracked through this offer.
• To be eligible for the offer you must make your NOW Broadband purchase online via the link provided.
• Your claim will not be valid if you click on any other links or websites after the link starting https://gift.wegift.io, before making your online purchase at NOW Broadband.
• The transaction must have taken place online at NOW Broadband during the promotion period via the link starting https://gift.wegift.io. Transactions completed over the phone will be considered invalid and will not qualify for a reward.
• Cancelling or returning any items made in your online purchase will deem the claim invalid and you will not receive the £50 Voucher.
• This offer is limited to one £50 Voucher per person.
• Only one £50.00 Voucher reward is available per valid transaction.
• The promotion runs from 13/08/2018 – 23/08/2018.
• Purchases must be made in GBP (Pound Sterling).
• If you do not activate your broadband you will not receive a £50 Voucher. • You will be sent instructions on how to get your voucher within 90 days of your membership purchase. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your voucher.
0 Thanks
LA36
First Poster

Hi nadine 

i have contacted Now tv on several occasions the last communication I received back was 10 days ago.  It has been well over 90 days and still no Tesco voucher 

I had contacted them previously after 60 days and I was informed I would get after 90 days.  A really unhappy and disappointed customer 

0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

Your best bet is to write and give them chance to send you the voucher or
you will contact Trading Standards dept at your Borough Council. Your other
recourse could be through an advertising watchdog. Personally when I have
used Trading Standards companies comply really quickly. Of course as there
are so many people affected you could contact a TV consumer programme en
mass.
Regards Linda
0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

I got my Tesco voucher in October. I signed up through Compare the Market and had no problems. I wonder if Martin Lewis had reposted that deal but people had to go through the link from Compare the market to be properly registered.

If you are not getting anywhere try the Trading Standards dept at your local Borough council.