cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamAces
Occasional Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

Sorted, finally. 

So, I was having the same problem. Signed up for £50 tesco voucher on 20th August. Said I’d have it within 60 days, when this passed I was told within 90 days lol. This passed along with my emails to wegift who make out like they’re nowtv in their communication so I called nowtv threatening to go to ofcom and asa. 

I was told to email

[email removed]

and complain to them.  They emailed me within hours asking for my account number. I gave them this and this morning I’ve received my voucher in the post.  

So, not a scam as I started to think but shame on you nowtv for knowing of your customers’ hassle and not actively helping us. 

AdamAces
Occasional Poster

Haha, blocking the email address another example of nowtv not helping. Nice one. Try this lol uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com

Grahamville
Occasional Poster

I tried to contact them via a link that Sky gave me. I emailed them but no reply, and no reply from Now Tv

[email removed]

0 Thanks
Grahamville
Occasional Poster

Strange that I am now a first time poster and I get two emails to tell me this, but I never get a reply to my customer direct email. They also removed the email link I had provided. 

0 Thanks
AdamAces
Occasional Poster

Try the one I put in my last post, it worked for me. (hyphen) being (-) and (at) being (@)

crazy that they won’t let u put an email address on here. We wouldn’t need to if nowtv actually helped

0 Thanks
Peahug
First Poster

I signed up for the broadband offer via the MSE site on 21st August and am still waiting for news of my chosen e.gift voucher (m&s in my case). I have messaged nowtv directly a few times but have had no response so I have contacted the MSE site that promoted the offer and at least they are trying to help me. They actually have a dedicated page for problems like this on their website https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000212847-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband... I think the more people that contact MSE the better as they encouraged everyone to take up the offer so they should bear some of the responsibility.

Highlighted
mgs1
Occasional Poster

Thank you @AdamAces for the e-mail address, I will be contacting them.  However, I have been contacting and placing complaints previously using two different means mentioned in this thread and never got a response.

I am kind of doubtful at this point that simply contacting NowTV/wegift will resolve it.  I am going to be contacting MSE as @Peahug says it has been more than 90 days since my activation and is probably beneficial that more people do that as well.

hi102b
Occasional Poster

I am getting nowhere with my complaints either, I emailed money savers for help and they just gave me this address which is supposed to be handling the voucher business. Needless to say I have not had an answer from this. I dont know if the powers to be will let the address stay on the site but if not I will try to rephrase it tomorrow. http on the front.

gift.wegift.io slash public slash campaign slash help slash C-KDAZZEA4 slash nowtv-a310780

0 Thanks
hi102b
Occasional Poster

wouldnt accept the web address as I thought so I have put it down as read hoping it wouldnt be thrown out again. http:// on the front.

0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

I got my voucher in October. I was sent claim emails directly from Now TV. My broadband was live in September. 

0 Thanks