cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m still waiting for my voucher too I’ve emailed them over a month ago and not even had a reply 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah same here no reply either 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to contact them via a link that Sky gave me. I emailed them but no reply, and no reply from Now Tv

[email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange that I am now a first time poster and I get two emails to tell me this, but I never get a reply to my customer direct email. They also removed the email link I had provided. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try the one I put in my last post, it worked for me. (hyphen) being (-) and (at) being (@)

crazy that they won’t let u put an email address on here. We wouldn’t need to if nowtv actually helped

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates how to claim the Tesco vouchers? Or has anyone received them yet? Martin Lewis promoted the offer which is why I signed up to it too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still waiting for the Tesco voucher too after contacting Now by phone and email, I also took Martin Lewis promotion to get the broadband but I am now over 4 months down the line and have heard nothing. Its beginning to look like an elaborate scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am awaiting the vouchers too. I signed up to Now broadband in August and had it installed on 18th September. Heard nothing I know some people state they had a confirmation email from someone but don’t think I even received that. I do have about 3 emails from what I thought was Now TV originally keep offering me this £50 voucher which I selected for Tesco and I took out through the link on the email. I have sent them a email today. It does states 60 days from when purchased on the email. 559CBEFD-ADA2-44E7-886D-BD7C57871DE4.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up on the strength of a Martin Lewis promotion and went live on 4th Sept 18, like the rest of the posters I have not received the Tesco coupon promised, looking through the letters it seems we are going to be lucky (not). Poor show by Nowtv but thats big business for you...they get richer while the rest of us struggle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Isnt it annoying.