Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I heard about the offer via money saving expert, I am unable to post anythingon their web site to ask for assistance.

No one at NOW TV is able to help with the enquiry.

I have also sent e mails and not had a reply.

I certainly will not rely on any cashback offer in the future

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just as a matter of interest people who have not received their voucher - where any of you sky customers? Now TV are affilaited with SKY and I wonder if they are not recognising us as new customers of NOW tv if we transferred from SKY?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We weren’t with sky 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wrote to NOW on Facebook today about this issue, they said up to 90 days. They also said any issues you will have to contact the 3rd party (which I think everyone here has already tried to do).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Hi Guys, thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this... the vouchers come through within 90 days of activation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Thanks, see if it arrives in the next 13 days as the 3rd December is 90 days from activation. 

Just don’t understand how I can place 2 orders on the same date, one after another and one get the voucher weeks ago and still haven’t received mine!

@Anonymous User What is the process next if it doesn’t arrive by the 90 days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine is up on the 4th December so it will be interesting to see.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Nadine,

Please note that on the email offer it specifies 60 days.

Daniel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If after the 90 days you have not recieved the vouchers, please get in touch with our customer service team, you can find the number in your account under my package.

(the email does state 60 days, but due to the technical errors with them going through we have to give an extra time frame)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine,

My 90 days were a week ago and I still haven’t heard anything, customer service always just say it’s been passed to the relevant team then I hear nothing back?

TIA