cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem.  Went through Martin Lewis site and selected an Argos voucher, I've not received any email confirmation either.  I've had a webchat this morning and they asked if I had taken screenshots (doesn't sound promising does it) and basicailly been given the run around.  I spoke to a gent on the phone and he said I'll get it within 60 days but kept asking if I had received and email confirmation, again doesn't sound promising.

I think we all need to take this up with Martin Lewis.  I will see if I can set up my twitter account and send him a tweet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really dissapointed with the fact that the £50 voucher was the reason I went with these ! We should all not allow this. Anyone have any ideas? Make a facebook group and shout a little?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't received my Tesco voucher either, about three months after signing up. Spoke to Now TV online chat, who said:

"okay so you will have to contact we gift customer care as that's the provider of the voucher its a third party offer so we have no control over the sending out of vouchers"

And: "yea we get numerous customers everyday whom get confused regarding these vouchers it isn't very clear on the comparison websites"

Bit patronising, but I am a tad confused - sure it didn't seem like a third party when I signed up - very much Now TV branded promotion. Have messaged We Gift through their contact form - https://wegift.io/contact - but not expecting a reply if I'm honest...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told the same generic thing by online chat.  It is through Now TV but fulfilled by wegift so it is their responsibility as well as far as I am concerned. 

I have decided to contact the Ombudsman and any other regulatory or consumer protection services.   Please anyone affected do the same as more people complaining will make it more likely to be resolved.

Also as @Anonymous User mentions twitter or contacting Martin Lewis is a good idea as well.

This is false advertising by Now TV and their claim that this is sole responsibility of wegift is ludicrous.  Especially, given the fact that wegift has not responded to one single person on this forum board.

Some organizations to contact:

Ombudsman

Ofcom

ASA

If anyone has additional contact information, please provide it here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have advised NOW TV that they must inform we gift to issue the voucher once the line has been activated but the advisers at NOW TV are at a loss as to who to escalate the complaint to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email below is in reponse to me asking about the vouchers. I have replied several times saying i still have not had any info regarding them. Theses emails have been ignored.

Perhaps you could try and let me know how you get on!

[email removed]

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 2:59:38 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: NowTV — NowTV Campaign (Broadband) —NowTV

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch. You should now have received an email about your voucher in further detail– if you have not received this, please let us know and provide us with your customer account number (this will be found on your order confirmation email). 

Also, just for reference, as per the Terms and Conditions, there is a cooling-off period which must pass before you are able to receive your gift card. This period is 60 days, after which you will receive your gift card if the Broadband subscription has not been cancelled.  

Thanks

Amy Harrison
Campaign Assistant
T: +44 20 3761 6428
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted, finally. 

So, I was having the same problem. Signed up for £50 tesco voucher on 20th August. Said I’d have it within 60 days, when this passed I was told within 90 days lol. This passed along with my emails to wegift who make out like they’re nowtv in their communication so I called nowtv threatening to go to ofcom and asa. 

I was told to email

[email removed]

and complain to them.  They emailed me within hours asking for my account number. I gave them this and this morning I’ve received my voucher in the post.  

So, not a scam as I started to think but shame on you nowtv for knowing of your customers’ hassle and not actively helping us. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haha, blocking the email address another example of nowtv not helping. Nice one. Try this lol uk(hyphen)nowtv(at)awin.com

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorted, finally. 

So, I was having the same problem. Signed up for £50 tesco voucher on 20th August. Said I’d have it within 60 days, when this passed I was told within 90 days lol. This passed along with my emails to wegift who make out like they’re nowtv in their communication so I called nowtv threatening to go to ofcom and asa. 

I was told to email

[email removed]

and complain to them.  They emailed me within hours asking for my account number. I gave them this and this morning I’ve received my voucher in the post.  

So, not a scam as I started to think but shame on you nowtv for knowing of your customers’ hassle and not actively helping us.