Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Check your emails, there is a second email to claim the voucher.
Alternatively could be delayed due to Xmas.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't had mine either.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. You will get an email with a claim link on it. Go to the link and  print the voucher and take to Tesco. I used the whole voucher as I wasn't sure if you could use part. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for your reply.

Please can you let me know

1) how long you waited

2) who was the e mail from - was it now TV or somebody else?

3) did the e mail go into spam? I am concerned mine might have gone into spam and I deleted it

thank you for your heplp

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Maebeline, I got Now tv broadband installed on 3rd September, I had an email from them on 28th September asking me to claim the gift card and it was emailed to me by Now tv on 11th October. Try searching Now tv on your email account, mine definitely came into the primary section of my Gmail.

Hope you can sort it out, try customer service if you can't locate it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

thank you for your help.

I got  broadband on 6th Sept and it's nearly 2 months ago and not had any e mail.

When I ring now tv - they tell me it's a 3rd party offer and nothing to do with them.

Thanks for your help .

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm fairly sure I got the offer through compare the market, the emails were
definitely from Now tv themselves.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very muchfor your help ... mine was through money saving export

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also through Money Savings Expert.  Odered on August 23rd and first billed on the 6th (service live date).

Have not received a voucher and sent e-mails to [email removed] which I was given by chat help.  I also sent a message through this website to complain gift.wegift.io.

All this and I have had no response and also the chat help keep passing it on.  My gift card was for John Lewis.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I opted for an M&S gift voucher. I found the offer on money supermarket. I am also yet to recieve my voucher.