cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LJY
Occasional Poster

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. You will get an email with a claim link on it. Go to the link and  print the voucher and take to Tesco. I used the whole voucher as I wasn't sure if you could use part. 

0 Thanks
maebeline
Contributor 1

thank you for your reply.

Please can you let me know

1) how long you waited

2) who was the e mail from - was it now TV or somebody else?

3) did the e mail go into spam? I am concerned mine might have gone into spam and I deleted it

thank you for your heplp

0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

Hi Maebeline, I got Now tv broadband installed on 3rd September, I had an email from them on 28th September asking me to claim the gift card and it was emailed to me by Now tv on 11th October. Try searching Now tv on your email account, mine definitely came into the primary section of my Gmail.

Hope you can sort it out, try customer service if you can't locate it. 

0 Thanks
maebeline
Contributor 1

Hi

thank you for your help.

I got  broadband on 6th Sept and it's nearly 2 months ago and not had any e mail.

When I ring now tv - they tell me it's a 3rd party offer and nothing to do with them.

Thanks for your help .

0 Thanks
Highlighted
LJY
Occasional Poster

I'm fairly sure I got the offer through compare the market, the emails were
definitely from Now tv themselves.
maebeline
Contributor 1

Thank you very muchfor your help ... mine was through money saving export

0 Thanks
mgs1
Occasional Poster

I am also through Money Savings Expert.  Odered on August 23rd and first billed on the 6th (service live date).

Have not received a voucher and sent e-mails to [email removed] which I was given by chat help.  I also sent a message through this website to complain gift.wegift.io.

All this and I have had no response and also the chat help keep passing it on.  My gift card was for John Lewis.

0 Thanks
Juliedave89
Occasional Poster

I opted for an M&S gift voucher. I found the offer on money supermarket. I am also yet to recieve my voucher. 

0 Thanks
LJY
Occasional Poster

I got an email a few weeks after my broadband went live with a link to claim the voucher and had my gift card by email in October. I think I got the offer from Compare the market. Both emails came from Now TV although some people seem to have been told it was a secondary offer. Check back on your emails and look for an email with the claim gift card link on it. Worth checking your spam folder although mine came through on the main folder. 

0 Thanks
Muddy1
Occasional Poster

Same issue. Raised two queries through the link on the email (3 months ago) telling me to expect a gift voucher but haven't had a response. Going to cancel with NowTV broadband if not sorted by next week as it was promoted as a deal.