cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher

Cat SadHas anybody actually received a voucher yet? I haven’t received no email or nothing stating how/where to claim if anyone can shed some light thanks 

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone.

I set an alarm on my Google calendar for when this should be due (another 2-3 weeks yet), but my Tesco gift card email arrived yesterday (Fri 28th). Today I clicked on it and got my 2nd email which has another link which says "Get Gift". Sounds a bit immediate and I'm guessing I'll need to spend the lot in one go so I'm going to look online for £50 of stuff to buy which may be tricky as my freezer compartments are packed.

I also need to check what my voucher is redeemable on as slippers, socks and underwear never go out of fashion (in my house) 🙂

I hope your emails come through soon too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I live in hope!! 

What was the subject line on the email was it literally "Tesco £50 voucher"?    Did the email come from Tesco or NOW TV please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

can you  please advise was it now TV that sent the e mail?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email is branded as NowTV but email is a company called We gift. I've not got my voucher either. Can somebody from NowTV comment as something has gone wrong here! 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesn't say anything about not being able to buy gift cards from Tesco for other shops ? Just an idea. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No £50 voucher received to date despite bveing told I would receive it within 60 days.   Unsure I will ever receive it?! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not received my Tesco gift card for GBP 50.00. My account has been open 3 months. What is happening?

Jennifer Henderson

8 Kirklee Terrace Lane

Glasgow G12 0TL

Tel: 0141 341 0608

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My broadband was recieved on 28th august and have still received nothing regarding the offer or voucher. I was told we need to wait 60days so they are sure we haven’t canclled the broadband within the cooling off period. However it has exceeded this and no news. Poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI

there are some othe posts linked to this.

Looks like one lady has been successful and she received her e mail within 30 days.

I have spoken to Now TV and they said I will have to wait 60 days from when the service went live which will be in about 3 days, I dont think I will get the link but will keep you posted

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I still haven’t heard morning either and it’s been well over 60 days for me I’ve complained to them and they haven’t got back to me!