cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco £50 voucher not recieved

Hi It has now been 3 months since we registered for NOW TV broadband.

We were promised a £50 voucher on registration and have never recieved this. Could someone please look into this for us?

What date can we expect this to arrive. 

Thank you

Jenna

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After several unanswered emails, I spoke with Now TV representative Laura on Wednesday 8th January and Paul on Tuesday 18th December regarding not having received my £50.00 M & S voucher. On both occasions I was told that they would escalate this back to the office team who are currently chasing these up and they would contact the affiliates running the offer and would contact me via email once they had an update/specified date that I would receive the voucher. I have not received an email and very disappointed.

My broadband and phone was connected on 4th September 2018I y broadband

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same problam i have been with them since nov and have sent umpteen messages and still had no reply ref the tesco voucher not happy at all at least they could let every one know what is happening 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

well i have email them again ref tesco gift card still not receved it after 3 month they cannot even reply not a good company at all at least they could email back to let there customers what is happening to tell us when and if we will receve it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been waiting since nov and i still have not receved my tesco voucher after sendig loads of messages still had no reply not good at all they cant even reply to the messages 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi has anyone ever received the voucher?I joined Nowtv in October & have used the link provided a few times .Still no response 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been with these since September still haven't received my voucher got told I would get it soon yeah right 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for reply from someone from now TV to tell me if I will ever get my Tesco voucher joined September 2018 it's now February 2019 wonder how they will respond to me stopping my payments 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
In the Terms & Conditions says if your using Safari your order may not have
tracked.So taking it most people will have ordered using Safari ##- Please
type your reply above this line -##
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have not received the £50 voucher.