cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Speaking to Now on the phone

Try as I have, I am unable to find a telephone number for Now. I wish to speak to them on behalf of my 87 year old neighbour who wants to switch to a new broadband supplier. Can anyone please advise of a telephone number I can call.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best option is to call the 0800 number on the below link. These numbers are free from mobiles.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best option is to call the 0800 number on the below link. These numbers are free from mobiles.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

will not accept calls about tv only broadband , i cannot find an anwser to my issue , i cannot get on to live chat and my two e-mails have not been answered  ,worst thing ever , i have had now tv for a year , i pay every month , my pass ran out whilst on holiday , i paid for another , it will not play anything , i checked with the bank , they were paid yet the screen says Authorisation rejected yet its out of my account and in theirs and there is nobody to damn well speak to or chat to..........its CRAZY WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its frying my brain cant get help anywhere and it wants a pin but iv never had one so cant watch live tv etc...its a joke paying for nothing It just appeared other day wanting a pin Iv had now tv for over a year n this is first time its done this n your right cant speak to anyone atal .Hope u get sorted Im not giving up Im on a mission today to try fix this Shambles hope u get Sorted 👍🙈🙈😭😭xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

searched for quite a while but found these 2 phone numbers for NowTV

08007591213 or 08007591177

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the numbers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant get threw to anyone There asking for a pin n iv never had one So cant watch live etc...Sooo annoying Any help appreciated Tia 😭

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi these numbers r for broadband only cant speak to anyone bout tv its shocking 😭😭😭x