cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scammed by NOW TV

I'm currently being scammed by NOW TV.

I opened a  new account by using Quidco website. For some reason, the cashback didn't track. After discussing with the people at Quidco and someone at Now TV, the only solution was to place a new order at NowTV. I placed a new order and requested the cancelation of the first account. Despite that, they ignored my request and continued sending the pseudo-modem at my cost which will find its way to recycling center and then, the most probably to a 3rd World country (which is typical for the British garbage).

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just wanted to use my right to cancel this order, but I forgot that in the eyes of a service provider you are no more than a slave whose purpose is to feed them your money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just sent a new complaint. Is there any trace of this complaint ? NO. Is there any prove regarding this complaint sent to my email ? NO. A case number, a text message, a whatever ? NO. NO. NO.

This is NOW TV.

Jayach
Elite 3

Did you actually follow the complaints procedure?

NOW complaints procedure and codes of practice (nowtv.com)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I selected the "complaint" option on their website. Is there anything else to do ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Printed copies of this Customer Complaints Code are available on request and free of charge. Just get in touch by Live Chat or email. It's also available to request in large print, audio and braille by emailing [email removed].

...strange, but "it makes sense". That's why I'm saying: the British market needs regulations.

Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

...strange, but "it makes sense". That's why I'm saying: the British market needs regulations.

It has them, Ofcom enforce them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ofcom ? what if I tell you that in January this year I had an issue with other scammers (energy, this time). Ofcom gave a final decision (in my favor), then 4 weeks later overturned it and gave a second decision.

I recommend making use of your rights and contact Ofcom even if it's only to show them the middle finger. On the other hand, I keep my statement that the British market needs massive reforms to protect the final user.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Why not go back where you came from"

Because I'm here to educate British people like you, by force or good will; you'll thank me later.

Jayach
Elite 3

My original comment has been removed, but this bit is still relevant:

That would be Ofgem, not Ofcom. Different regulators. (Yes we do have them)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just in, when trying to reply to their own request:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

NOW TV Help ([email removed])
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

This is NOW TV.

It's time to flush out this pseudo-network