cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quidco Cashback not paid.

Current status on cashback

"Your Claim on 23 Sep 18 for £70.00 cashback at NOW Broadband has been sent to the retailer."

NowTV owes me either credit or cashback.  

I did go through the Quidco link, reading terms very carefully..

Still nothing.  If NowTV is not willing to pay

I took out SuperFibre and Line/Rental with  unlimited calls, and the entertainment  which is more in cashback than the cost. Now should still pay something or break their scam offering cashback.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well as the community seems dead on the subject..So I'll reply to my own message.

FINALLY got the payment come through..  If there was better communication or a timeline.  So a good few months from transaction/tracking to having the funds in the account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how did you end up getting yours mate?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for cashback after 8 months. On Quidco it's showing as tracked but no update or estimated payment date given.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

See the above timeline dates on my OP, raise a ticket with QC as I did of course.  It did seem take ages, basically NTV had a year almost, off me, before cash back was paid. The cash back basically covered nearly a year of my contract, so better late than never.

The not getting updates is frustrating but theres nothing you can do about it.

Its NOWTV/Sky's issue/way I think..

The Cashback deal is defiantly a 'hook', but they do pay up eventually, or did with me.
Now is still cheaper than our Virgin contract was, although they are hiking prices up now as well.  Maybe another change next year!:)

J

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @I’d get in touch with Quidco, I signed up for now tv broadband in July and got my cashback a few weeks ago.