cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Broadband: not received Argos voucher

Hi all, 

my broadband was activated on 2nd November and when I signed up I was offered an Argos voucher as an incentive.

does anyone know how long this usually takes to arrive?

thanks,

lauren 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all, 

my broadband was activated on 2nd November and when I signed up I was offered an Argos voucher as an incentive.

does anyone know how long this usually takes to arrive?

thanks,

lauren 

@Anonymous User Hi Lauren,

You should recieve your vouchers within 90 days after the activation of your services with NOW Broadband 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined NOW TV Broadband on the 10/12/2018, on the back of getting an ARGOS Voucher, I still have not received this. I have messaged NOW TV a couple of times now and had no response, please can you advise what is happening.

Thanks

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

As stated above, my now tv broadband was activated on 2nd November, more than 90 days ago and I have not received my voucher.

i have tried to contact nowtv numerous times but have not received a response.

anyone else having the same problem??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue and decided to go through complaints in the end. I got my voucher after 2 days once I did this! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

thanks for the advice. I’ve now raised a complaint but they say they can’t do anything until I advise which comparison site I used, only problem is I can’t remember whether it was Money Supermarket or Uswitch...or a NowTV website offer?? Can anyone help? I haven’t got any emails to confirm which site and I can’t through browsing history as I use Private mode 😞