cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv not paying cashback!!!

I signed up to Now Tv in July via Topcashback, and was offered £85. I am yet to receive this and I am being told that it is entirely down to Now Tv not responding to Topcashback. 

After trying the normal route of talking to Customer Services and being told “all’s we can do is cross our fingers and hope you get your cashback” I am appalled! So someone from Now Tv needs to sort this out for me otherwise I will just assume that Now Tv use Topcashback as a way a falsely advertising to compete with other broadband providers by offering more but not holding up to their offer as looking at reviews it seems this is happening way too often!

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i've waited since april to be told im not getting cashback because i was an existing customer... i've never been with them before though... i was with sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I imagine they'll do the same to me through Quidco. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, no £50 cash back, judging by other posts it seems that this is the norm for now customers. Perhaps questions should be asked on the money savers web site.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having problems 6months since signing up! Extremely disappointed! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered in July and just been told from topcashback that Now are refusing to pay my £85 because apparently I cancelled my order. I didn't cancel and am still with them. Disgusting that they can do this. Surely some sort of false advertisement.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up using Topcashback two properties April 2018. 

They pay for one property but not the other. 

I have started contacting them since June 2018.

One agent Michael after a long conversation said his manager said as long as I am using two different email addresses I should be paid. Until now 2019 I am still not paid and my contract has ended and I moved supplier. Just went live end of last month with another supplier. They have also offered cash back in their own website and Topcashback. I refused to sign through TopCashabck. This new provider is more honest. they have sent me email links for both properties to claim the rewards of £65 per property. 

Meantime I have a very helpful agent. She took my call and saw my problem and has passed it to her manager. 

After a few weeks conversation he said it is now more than 12 months old. Had he looked into my account he would have seen the number of calls I made into NOW TV and the promises made but not fulfilled that is pay me or call us again if you have not been paid. 

This manager now is said

My account is more than 12 months old. It would be because I sign up last year. 

They blame Topcashback. 

They then blame me using the same payment method and account. 

I simply do not think they are honest as a company if they cannot get to the bottom of the matter. We should all use social media to warn customers. 

Unless you pay up the CEO will know of it.  I have given them 7 days to respond. 

Kind Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So we went with NOW TV due to the cashback offer of £70 via the Quidco website.When contacting Quidco they state they no longer accept cashback tracking enquiries,its upto the retailer.

So we accept the best deal for our £90 year old mother,to be duped into a false advertisement,clearly when they have no intention of paying out.Therefore if NOW TV dont pay this,we will be issuing a clain against them,as we are not now on the cheapest deal,the Post office was the cheapest deal,so we will issue now tv with a termination of contract.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you resolve this?

I too chose NowTV combo on Quidco due to £70 cashback and have recieved the same declined offer status and apparently they are not accepting declined claims so my hands are tied! Extremely annoyed, i took the cashback into consideration when working out the best deals for broadband so now this deal no longer works for me and i'll be looking to leave NowTV broadband.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joined 15/01/2020

nothing paid till now

its a rip off

I’ll vote with my feed when renewal is due.

Won’t fall for it again....will steer well clear in future as I don’t like being ripped off.