cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Broadband Unavailable In My Flat?

I saw a Gift Card offer through MoneySavingExpert's website and jumped on it. I enter my address postcode to see if I am eligible and it allows me to continue. I enter my full address, no problems, I continue the sign-up process. Then finally it asks me for my existing Sky landline number and suddenly it says the broadband is unavailable! Why, how is this? Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from the Now team at least just tell me if having an exisiting Sky landline is the problem or if it is my actual flat location?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can someone from the Now team at least just tell me if having an exisiting Sky landline is the problem or if it is my actual flat location?

Hi @Anonymous User I'll send you an email now ok?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why now boardband not available for my house after I cancelled my sky package. It was fine two days ago but now it says unavailable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offer has expired and I have had no explanation to why this happened since you told me you were looking into it and to see what you coud do for me. I don't see why I should suffer by missing out on a deal just because your system bugged out. You said yourself via email that this was an isolated issue and it shouldn't be happening. Please respond.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

phone 03303323050 or chat on line