cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Entertainment pass discount

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. 

I contacted NOW TV as an existing entertainment pass customer, to ask about their broadband deal. 

At the time, they were offering discounted entertainment passes to new broadband customers. I was told that it was all dealt with separately, so once I had signed up to the broadband service, I would receive an email with details of how to apply the discount to my entertainment pass. I never received this and I can no longer find any details of it 

I feel i have been lied to and fobbed off by staff on more than one occasion. Please could anyone tell me how I go about resolving this? 

My broadband was switched over to NOW on the 17th April. I was hoping I would have had access to the discounted TV package by now, but i'm wondering if I've been conned. 

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was also told exactly the same and told to check for the email but don't have it.

Did you get to the bottom of it?  Hoping to get it sorted without spending another 20mins on hold.  Live chat doesn't seem to be working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was going to select the tv and calls package but now iv lost my card I’m with out tv and iv also fell into the free 1  months movie trap . Last monopoly at McDonald’s free now tv cinima after 1 month you will be charged . But the free 1 DAY SPORTS actually did as the code said 1 day then never rolled on and on and on . Iv paid iv got a new card but now tv is saying card not acceptable as funds I believe . Even tho I have 6 months statements of kids entertainment and movies on ???