cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New broadband/phone customer... Why aren't the ent/cinema pass offers honoured?

Just seems a bit bizarre. I was planning on signing up to the fibre broadband and inclusive phone, and then ordering the entertainment and cinema 50% off for 6 months deal separately, as it doesn't let you bundle them all together when ordering broadband too. My broadband and phone orders are going through now, but when I try to go to "offers", where the 50% off for 6 months upfront deal is listed, it doen't let me order it. I just get taken to the "manage your passes" page where I have to pay £7.99 and £9.99 per month respectively. 

It's sort of putting me off to be honest. I am by the very definition a brand new customer, yet I cannot take advantage of the TV offers becuase I just bought phone and broadband?

I'm sure there's a way around it, like buying prepaid vouchers for 3 months of cinema and entertainment, but they still don't work out as good of a deal as the 6 months Ent/Cinema passes for £51. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I think i would have done it the other way around myself, where i would have followed the nowtv website offers link for the £51 for 6 months entertainment & cinema pass offer being a new customer.

Then once the above offer was confirmed on my Account, i would have then signed up to the Nowtv broadband & phone deal.

What i would suggest is to speak to a live chat adviser and explain to them what's happened to see if they can manually apply the £51 six month combined entertainment & cinema pass offer to your account.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. I've just popped them a message as the live chat is busy. Fingers crossed. It's a cracking deal, and by the sounds of things, I ordered things the wrong way round.. Hopefully I won't miss out as a consequence. It's a bit odd that it doesn't let you build a bundle like VM or Sky. My friend (another NowTV customer) said they did do bundles with fibre and TV passes, but stopped the bundles months ago. I can't understand why (unless it was poaching too many customers over from Sky).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Personally I wouldn’t even bother with the broadband as mine was supposed to go live 2 days ago. Nobody calls you back, they advise 72 hours for anyone to look into the problem, nobody is ever available on live chat and if they do finally chat back they tell you to call in, nobody is interested. Worst customer service I’ve ever encountered so I wish you good luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New customer for broadband  and phone  line with 6 months NOWTV FREE  but I have no vouchers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should have received a separate email with a link to redeem the 6 month entertainment pass that came bundled with the NowTV Broadband offer.

I am assuming you signed up to the offer before the deal expired at the end of May.

Maybe check you junk email, and if no joy get in touch with live chat.

Link page here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I HAVE LOOKED IN MY E=MAILS BUT NO VOUCHER I LOOKED IN ALL OF THEM IF I CANT GET THE VOUCHER I WILL CANCEL MY BROADBANDAND GO TO SOMEONE ELSE AS THERE ARE CHEEPER BROADBANDS OUT THERE