cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missed out on entertainment pass

I recently took now tv broadband as it included a 6 month entertainment pass, I already had an entertainment pass with a different email address so I cancelled it and wanted to wait for it to finish before activating the free 6 months. Now I've tried to claim the 6 month pass and it tells me "Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time." is there any way to get the pass? That was one of the main reasons for taking now tv broadband. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Its probably no comfort to be told that would you should have done was input the pass on your existing account, which would have been accepted during the last month of your existing pass, and followed on from it.

But whether you have confused the system by using a different, and perhaps unexpected, account, or what, the thing to do is get onto Live Chat (may take a while, as I think they are currently swamped with ‘Where’s my Box Set gone?’-type issues, but persevere) where hopefully they can rescue your 6-month Pass, and apply it to whatever account you are currently using.

Reach them here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Good luck!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Its probably no comfort to be told that would you should have done was input the pass on your existing account, which would have been accepted during the last month of your existing pass, and followed on from it.

But whether you have confused the system by using a different, and perhaps unexpected, account, or what, the thing to do is get onto Live Chat (may take a while, as I think they are currently swamped with ‘Where’s my Box Set gone?’-type issues, but persevere) where hopefully they can rescue your 6-month Pass, and apply it to whatever account you are currently using.

Reach them here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Good luck!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.