cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rups2000
Occasional Poster

Re: John Lewis Voucher

I have still not recieved £50 john Lewis  voucher i feel i have been very patient and have tried to contact the customer services via the link provided by the following link:

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is Pending

Dear RUPEN SHAH, 

Thank you for completing your purchase with Now Broadband. 

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified. 

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase. 

If you have any questions, please contact our friendly customer care team here. 

This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please contact us immediately and destroy the email.

Hello its been 60 days and no email confirmation and no gift card!!

Mr R Shah

_____

I feel that no one is taking this seriously feel very let down by now tv this was a genuine email from now tv.

Can someone at now tv please note and respond to this request.

0 Thanks
J4key
Occasional Poster

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to [email removed] quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.

0 Thanks
J4key
Occasional Poster

uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com

0 Thanks
MaxSW11
Occasional Poster

Hi Simon, 

I wanted to follow up on this. 

I had an email from one of your colleagues on this, and subsequently replied (about 4 days later). I havn't heard anything back and this was probably 3 weeks ago now. 

Please can you follow up on this?

Thanks, 

Max

0 Thanks
stevenleek
Occasional Poster

I’ve finally had my voucher from WeGift. Persist people - it pays off!
0 Thanks
Dunx83
First Poster

Hi @Simon-J 

It has been over 60 days since I received an email confirming that I would receive details on how to use gift card. I have heard nothing since. Can you advise on next steps please?

Many thanks

0 Thanks
Kat_uk
First Poster

hi @Simon-J 

I'm also in the same boat - my broadband went live in Nov 2018, received the same email about my voucher but no follow up or response to messages from the customer care team linked in the email. Please can you look into this? Thanks.

0 Thanks