cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have finally received my John Lewis voucher. I emailed the Money Saving Expert link, so not sure if it was because of that or Now TV as it didn’t come from either email address. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Despite filling in the forms reminding Now TV that I haven’t received my John Lewis gift card, they haven’t replied.  One of the reasons I chose them was because of the gift card. Surely that should be in breach of contract??
Come on Now TV. Sort this out please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im pleased to say that at long last, Ive finally received the £50 voucher which didn't cover all the time and trouble it took to obtain it when it should have automatically been sent.

What made it happen is to provide the info requested at the MSE at the link below and allow a few days:

https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000212847-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same boat, although the 3rd party company is wegift.io who should be handing out the voucher. Nowtv admitted they do have a business relationship with wegift.io but they don't control the issuing of vouchers.

After about 4 or 5 calls to complain i was told i would get my voucher by 18 december at the latest. needless to say i never got it and i have now cancelled my nowtv contract and moved to another ISP.

Nowtv initially tried to make me settle the "outstanding amount for the remainder of the contract" but agreed to waive it due to circumstances which is good of them to do without a fight.

However, like the non-existent voucher i will wait to see whether it actually happens.

I am now with another ISP that credits the "voucher" directly to your account and will never buy through wegift.io again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another disgruntled customer here, awaiting promised £50 John Lewis gift card from a broadband order made in October last year.

My complaint (#1075851939) stands with NowTV, however they appear to be claiming that the reward is the affliate provider's (wegift.io) responsibility.

My contract is with NowTV and, as a new customer (suckered into this deal), I find this an extremely disingenuous way for a company to behave regarding promotional offers.

Still waiting to hear back from the numerous emails sent to both parties. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User,

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J   -  Thanks Simon. As I'm sure you're aware, I've been chasing for the missing JL gift card for some time. Please let me know if you require any further information from me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

I've yet to receive the voucher. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Many thanks, 

Max

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon. I’m still waiting. Thanks for helping

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

You should also have apologised to the people who NowTV failed to automatically issue a voucher to at the promised time and who consequently had to waste their valuable time repeatedly making contact with NowTV who continually made promises to resolve the issue but failed to do so, until now. I will cancel my contract at the earliest opportunity and never resubscribe with either NowTV or Sky ever again.